Wire Rope Hoist
Wire Rope Hoists are manufactured utilizing high
grade raw material and advanced production techniques for assuring easy
maintenance. Available in varied types such as hook suspension type; push -
pull trolley type; hand geared trolley type; power travel trolley type &
flexible trolley type to negotiate small radius; these wire rope hoists find
extensive application in varied industries.
- Low head - room
- Spur gears running on anti-friction ball bearings
- Oil bath lubrication for gear box
- motors confirming with IS : 325
- Capacity: 0.5 Tons Onwards
- Lift : 0.5 meter to 18 meter
Wire Rope Hoist are available in compact dimensions, low
weight, easy to operate and easy to maintain, modular design with direct
fits between components. Generally made in accordance with IS 3938.
SUPPORTING STRUCTURE, TROLLEYS AND DRIVE SYSTEMS:
The trolley types
are the result of integrating standard hoists in chassis designed for
different applications and combining them with various types of travelling
In addition articulated joints ensure that all four wheels are always firmly
positioned on the tracks and that the wheel loads are properly distributed
in accordance with the structural design of the system.
- LIMIT SWITCHES (PROXIMITY) : To prevent over Hoisting & over
lowering of hook. Positive action limit switch will prevent over travel
beyond set limits in either direction. (Optional if desired for CT .)
- PUSH BUTTON STATIONS: Extra light, handy, easy to operate. Weather
proof as a standard, giving sure grip, one handed control, Station has
built in steel strain relief, permits pulling of unloaded hoist along
- Two speeds in all drives.
- Limit switches in cross travel drive.
- Independent push button station for bulky jobs.
- Flame proof Hoists suitable for Gas Group I, IIA &IIB.
We at S.CRANES would be glad to assist you in designing & installing
overhead structures & supports to ensure safe, smooth & economical
materials handling for your application