S. CRANES UNDERSLUNG CRANES: Special' building
characteristics often require a special crane design. S.CRANES underslung
traveling cranes provide an optimal solution where the building structures
make the normal traveling cranes less suitable. The main feature is that the
crane track is not fastened to pillars but is below the beams of the
building. Over and above these special requirements the S.CRANES underslung
offer the advantage of very small trolley
approach dimensions and as a result an optimal utilisation of the building
S.CRANES underslung travelling cranes provide a load capacity range of 0.5 T
up to 10 T and spans of up 25 m. An optimal area coverage can be achieved by
providing overhang on both the sides. The highest hook position can be
further increased by inserting the main girder between the end carriages.
- Capacity : 0.5 Tons Onwards
- Span : 5 meter to 40 meter
- Lift : 0.5 meter to 80 meter
- PUSH BUTTON STATIONS: Extra light, handy, easy to operate.
- SOFT STARTS: Electric/Electronic soft start modules electrically
coupled to the long travel drives to achieve jerk free, cushioned &
- MAINTENANCE PLATFORM WITH HAND RAILlNG: Easy, simple & safe
maintenance of the Crane extended partially or totally along the girder.
- SHROUDED BUS BAR ARRANGEMENT ;- Fitted along the Gantry - simple,
safe, suitable for multiple cranes in the same bay.
- Two speeds in all drives.
- Independent push button station for bulky jobs.
- Radio Remote Control for wireless control.