Pillar Mounted Jib Crane
|Max Height(feet)||30 Feet|
|Max Height(feet)||80 Feet|
|Max Travel Speed||5 m/min|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Among the many varieties of horizontal cranes, 25 Ton Jib Crane come up as a reliable alternative. One of their distinct features, as compared to other cranes, is that they are used in areas with a certain obligation of material handling with space constraints.
Other than in industrial spaces, they are also deployed on vehicles used by the traffic police / military. Its structure enables the equipment to swing through an arc or give an additional movement to the same. They come fitted with hoists on the boom or arm so that goods can be reached without any complexities. The experience of S.Cranes enables them to minimize the human effort, as they can effectively load heavy weights with ease. Just like other cranes, even their design is compact making them easy to maintain and operate. These machines are created with single as well as dual-disc electromagnetic DC brakes that feature automatic braking when the power fails.
Crane Range: An optimal area coverage can be achieved by providing the overhang on both sides of the under slung crane. The highest position can be increased by a suitable crane and end carriage design.
- Capacity : 0.5 Ton to 100 Ton
- Span : 0.5 Mtr to 25 Mtr
- Lift : 0.5 Mtr to 12 Mtr
- Medium/Heavy weight Design
- Sturdy steel structure with low solid-web jib for high usable crane hook height.
- In accordance with I.S. codes and accidents prevention regulations.
- Safty anchoring with sturdy, ribbed based and a large number of anchor bolts.
- Rated slewing range infinite X 360 degree.
- Scope of Supply includes anchor bolts, template and plan for foundation design.
- For operation in completely enclosed buildings.
- To prevent over hoisting & over lowering of hook.
- Extra light, handy, easy to operate, aluminium, fabricated from extruded section.
Special Featues :
- Limit Switches: To prevent over hoisting and over lowering of hook.
- Push Button Stations: Extra light, handy, easy to operate. Wireless Radio remote controls are also conveniently and widely being used now.
- Maintenance Platform With Hand Railing: Easy, simple & safe maintenance of the Crane extended partially or along the full length of the girder.
- Soft Starts: Electric / Electronic soft start modules electrically coupled to the long travel drives to achieve jerk free, cushioned and smooth starts.
- Design: Compact dimensions, low weight, easy to operate and easy to maintain, modular design with direct fits between components
- Painting : Every component & part is thoroughly scrubbed & painted with two coats of primer before assembly & two coats of synthetic enamel after testing.
- Gear Boxes :Precision flat helical/ spur gear units in light alloy housings with case-hardened gears, high-grade surface treatment and permanent oil/grease lubrication.
- Motors: We use sturdy cylindrical/conical rotor pole-changing motors with elegant continuous cast aluminium sections, integrated safety brakes insulation class F,IP54 protection.
- Brakes: Single/ Dual-disc electromagnetic DC brakes featuring automatic braking on power failure. Environmentally sound brake linings designed for approx. 1 million braking operations allow long maintenance intervals.
- Electrical Panel: Modular design, covering a very wide operating range. The systems are designed for ease of installation and maintenance and reliable operation, with fuseless circuitry, ducted wiring and non-screwed terminals. Each drive group is equipped with a motor overload protection device to provide effective protection against inadmissible overloading.
Column & Wall Mounted Jib Crane
|Maximum Lifting Capacity||5-10 ton|
|Model Name/Number||Jib crane|
|Jib Length||upto 6m|
|Max Height||0-20 feet|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|