|Rope Length||10 m|
|Chain Length||4 m|
Wire Rope Hoists are manufactured utilizing high-grade raw material and advanced production techniques for assuring easy maintenance. Available in varied types such as hook suspension type; push - pull trolley type; hand geared trolley type; power travel trolley type & flexible trolley type to negotiate small radius; these wire rope hoists find extensive application in varied industries. FEATURES
- Low headroom
- Spur gears running on anti-friction ball bearings
- Oil bath lubrication for gearbox
Wire Rope Hoist is available in compact dimensions, low weight, easy to operate and easy to maintain, modular design with direct fits between components. Generally made in accordance with IS 3938.SUPPORTING STRUCTURE, TROLLEYS AND DRIVE SYSTEMS:
The trolley types are the result of integrating standard hoists in chassis designed for different applications and combining them with various types of travelling gear.
In addition articulated joints ensure that all four wheels are always firmly positioned on the tracks and that the wheel loads are properly distributed in accordance with the structural design of the system. SPECIAL FEATURES
- LIMIT SWITCHES (PROXIMITY): To prevent over Hoisting & over lowering of hook. Positive action limit switch will prevent over travel beyond set limits in either direction. (Optional if desired for CT .)
- PUSH BUTTON STATIONS: Extra light, handy, easy to operate. Weatherproof as a standard, giving sure grip, one-handed control, Station has built in steel strain relief, permits pulling of unloaded hoist along the track.
- Two speeds in all drives.
- Limit switches in cross travel drive.
- Independent push button station for bulk jobs.
- Flameproof Hoists suitable for Gas Group I, IIA &IIB.
We at S.CRANES would be glad to assist you in designing & installing overhead structures & supports to ensure safe, smooth & economical materials handling for your application