Goods Cum Passenger Lift Elevators
Rope Hoist, mounted on a supported I-Beam, which
lowers & raises the cage. ln the absence of a RCC well inside the
building, a fabricated enclosure supporting structure can be erected on
site. This structure is independent of the building can be erected inside or
outside the building, just touching. Guide wheels are fitted on the cage
which run in the C-Guides which are provided on the structure on opposite
sides. This arrangement enables smooth & trouble free travel of the cage
in a vertically straight line. Collapsible gates are provided at all entry!
exit points for essential safety.
- Capacity: 0.5 Tons Onwards
- Span: 3 meter X 3 meter X 3 meter
- Lift: 0.5 meter to 20 meter
- Floor : Ground + 10
- LIMIT SWITCHES To prevent over hoisting & over lowering of hook.
- ELECTRO-MECHANIC DOOR LOCKS near the collapsible gates to ensure
- Lift does not work electrically if any door is open.
- The collapsible gate does not open mechanically unless cage is on
- SPRING BUFFERS on the floor of the lift well to cushion the cage.
- Speed governor
- Counter weight