Our Product Range
Wire Rope Hoist
Our organization is known for offering Wire Rope Hoists that are also called electric chain hoists. Wire Rope Hoists are manufactured utilizing high grade raw material and advanced production techniques for assuring easy maintenance. Available in varied types such as hook suspension type; push - pull trolley type; hand geared trolley type; power travel trolley type & flexible trolley type to negotiate small radius; these wire rope hoists find extensive application in varied industries.
- Low head - room
- Spur gears running on anti-friction ball bearings
- Oil bath lubrication motors confirming with IS : 325
- Capacity: 0.5 Tons Onwards
- Lift : 0.5 meter to 18 meter
Wire Rope Hoist are available in compact dimensions, low weight, easy to operate and easy to maintain, modular design with direct fits between components. Generally in accordance with IS 3938. SUPPORTING STRUCTURE, TROLLEYS AND DRIVE SYSTEMS:
The trolley types are the result of integrating standard hoists in chassis designed for different applications and combining them with various types of travelling gear.
In addition articulated joints ensure that all four wheels are always firmly positioned on the tracks and that the wheel loads are properly distributed in accordance with the structural design of the system. SPECIAL FEATURES
- LIMIT SWITCHES (PROXIMITY) : To prevent over Hoisting & over lowering of hook. Positive action limit switch will prevent over travel beyond set limits in either direction. (Optional if desired for CT and LT.)
- PUSH BUTTON STATIONS: Extra light, handy, easy to operate, aluminium, fabricated from extruded section. Weather proof as standard, giving sure grip, one handed control, Station has built in steel strain relief, permits pulling of unloaded hoist along track. ROCKER switches in certain designs.
- Two speeds in all drives.
- Limit switches & brakes in cross travel drive.
- Independent push button station for bulky jobs.
- Flame proof Hoists suitable for Gas Group I, IIA &IIB.
We at S.CRANE would be glad to assist you in designing & installing overhead structures & supports to ensure safe, smooth & economical materials handling for your application