Our Product Range
Heavy Duty Cranes
With the help of our qualified experts, we are able to offer Heavy Duty Cranes that are required for moving heavy loads in wide spans. Heavy Duty Cranes are provided with double girder traveling systems as well as two torsion-free box girders that enhance the efficiency and strength of the cranes
. The fixed arrangements of the cranes help in the precise functioning of the traveling cranes into new buildings as well as into existing buildings.
- Capacity : 10 Tons Onwards
- Span : 5 meter to 40 meter
- Lift : 0.5 meter to 12 meter
- DESIGN: Compact dimensions, low weight, easy to operate and easy to maintain, modular design with direct fits between components
- MOTORS: S. CRANE uses sturdy cylindrical/ conical rotor pole-changing motors with elegant continuous cast aluminium sections, integrated safety brakes insulation class F,IP54 protection. GEAR BOXES: Precision flat helical! spur gear units in light alloy housings with case-hardened gears, high-grade surface treatment and permanent oil/grease lubrication.
- BRAKES :Single/ Dual-disc electromagnetic DC brakes featuring automatic braking on power failure. Environmentally sound brake linings designed for approx. 1 million braking operations allow long maintenance intervals.
- ELECTRICAL PANEL : Modular design, covering a very wide operating range. The systems are designed for ease of installation and maintenance and reliable operation, with fuseless circuitry, ducted wiring and non-screwed terminals. Each drive group in heavy duty cranes is equipped with a motor overload protection device to provide effective protection against inadmissible overloading.
- PAINTING: Every component & part is thoroughly scrubbed & painted with two coats of primer before assembly & two coats of synthetic enamel after testing.
- LIMIT SWITCHES :- To prevent over hoisting & over lowering of hook.
- PUSH BUTTON STATIONS :- Extra light, handy, easy to operate, aluminium, fabricated from extruded section.
- SOFT STARTS :- Electric / Electronic soft start modules electrically coupled to the long travel drives to achieve jerk free, cushioned & smooth starts.
- MAINTENANCE PLATFORM WITH HAND RAILING :- Easy, simple & safe maintenance of the Crane extended partially or totally along the girder.
- Two speeds in all drives.
- Limit switches & brakes in cross travel drive.
- Independent push button station for bulky jobs