Our Product Range
We are offering Goods Elevators that help in
transferring of loads from one level to another. Extensively used in
factories and storage facilities for the movement of goods between floors,
these elevators are known for their high speed and smooth operations.
Designed as per the set industry standards, these goods elevators are
dimensionally accurate and extremely efficient.
We are offering two types of goods Elevator, such as
(i) Drum wound machine based with hoist
(ii) Drum wound type with traction machine
- These lifts are available in various capacities ranging from 250 kg
to 10 Tons
- Goods and workers can be transported to any number of floors
- The size of the lifts range from 3' x 2' to as large as 12' x 20'
- Standard height of the cabin is 6' 7½"
- The lift can open on the opposite side also (2 side open cabin)
- The movement of the lift is based on the winding and unwinding of a
wire rope on a rotating drum.
- A unique feature of our drum design is the provision of two ropes
winding separately on a right hand thread groove and a left hand thread
- This leads to lesser rope stress and longer life. These lifts are
quicker to install and require lesser space.
- Traction type with counterweight
- This is achieved first through the use of 3 or more independent wire
ropes stretched across the main traction sheave.
- There being no positive coupling between the lift and the machine
leads to greater safety as a slip is permitted whenever there is an
obstruction to the lift travel.
- No overload on the motor in case of lift overshooting at the top
- Jerk free, smooth travel is possible by the usage of 2:1 roping.
Though smoother, traction lifts travel at higher speeds than drum wound
lifts using the same power.
Requirements at clients end
- Greater safety
- Jerk free, smooth travel
- Easy to operate
- Clear height of doors is 2000 mm
- Door Lintel Bottom should be at 2150 from FFL
- Doors are available in various designs like manual swing doors and
- All Sizes are inside finished dimensions in mm.
- All Hoist way walls are 230 mm thick Brick or 150 mm RCC walls
- At ground floor two side open doors are possible
- Entire civil structure for the lift shaft including plaster &
painting of lift shaft inside
- Three phase electric supply
- Scaffolding during lift erection
- Provision of sill support, machine support, lifting beam / hook, pit
- Grouting of our hold fasts, push button boxes, door frame members,
- Machine room will be extended beyond the lift shaft so that machine
is approachable from three sides for maintenance