Our Product Range
S. CRANE FLOOR CRANES are used for overhead materials handling where existing columns do not have overhead brackets to support gantry & rails. Or in open areas where columns cannot be accommodated. The top main girder is mounted on two A shape columns which are further resting on wheel mounted end carriages.
Main Girder : The girder of floor cranes is designed considering the class, the frequency of operation & the duty cycle. The girder of floor cranes could be RSJ type, plate box type or truss type for single girder with its bottom flange as path for trolley of hoist.
The girder could also have a double girder design for heavy duty applications, Where a suitable track is provided on top of the girders for travel of crab wheels.
- Capacity : 0.5 Tons Onwards
- Span : 0.5 meter to 25 meter
- Lift : 0.5 meter to 12 meter
- DESIGN :- Compact dimensions, low weight, easy to operate and easy to maintain, modular design with direct fits between components.
- MOTORS :- S. CRANE uses sturdy cylindrical / conical rotor pole-changing motors with elegant continuous cast aluminium sections, integrated safety brakes insulation class F, IP54 protection.
- GEAR BOXES :- Precision flat helical / spur gear units in light alloy housings with case-hardened gears, high-grade surface treatment and permanent oil / grease lubrication.
- BRAKES :- Single / Dual-disc electromagnetic DC brakes featuring automatic braking on power failure. Environmentally sound brake linings designed for approx. 1 million braking operations allow long maintenance intervals.
- ELECTRICAL PANEL :- Modular design, covering a very wide operating range. The systems are designed for ease of installation and maintenance and reliable operation, with fuse less circuitry, ducted wiring and non-screwed terminals. Each drive group is equipped with a motor overload protection device to provide effective protection against inadmissible overloading.
- PAINTING :- Every component & part is thoroughly scrubbed & painted with two coats of primer before assembly & two coats of synthetic enamel after testing.
- LIMIT SWITCHES :- To prevent over hoisting & over lowering of hook.
- PUSH BUTTON STATIONS :- Extra light, handy, easy to operate, aluminium, fabricated from extruded section.
- SOFT STARTS :- Electric / Electronic soft start modules electrically coupled to the long travel drives to achieve jerk free, cushioned & smooth starts.
- MAINTENANCE PLATFORM WITH HAND RAILING :- Easy, simple & safe maintenance of the Crane extended partially or totally along the girder.
- Two speeds in all drives.
- Limit switches & brakes in cross travel drive.
- Independent push button station for bulky jobs.