Our Product Range
Flame Proof Wire Rope Electric Hoist
We are known for offering Flame Proof Wire Rope
Electric Hoist that is designed and developed using advanced production
techniques. Strictly constructed under the supervision of our qualified
professionals, these have been modularly constructed for proper maintenance.
Our flame proof wire rope electric hoist is provided with a low head - room,
spur gears running on anti-friction ball bearings with oil bath lubrication,
motors confirming to IS: 325 standards.
These are available as
- Capacity: 0.5 Tons Onwards
- Lift: 0.5 Meter to 18 Meter
- Hook suspension type
- Push - pull trolley type
- Hand geared trolley type
- Power travel trolley type
- Flexible trolley type to negotiate small radius
- Capacity: 500 kilograms onwards
- DESIGN: Compact dimensions, low weight, easy to operate and easy to
maintain, modular design with direct fits between components. Generally
in accordance with IS 3938.
- GEAR BOXES: Precision flat helical/ spur gear units with
case-hardened gears, high-grade surface treatment and permanent
oil/grease lubrication. Newer designs are lighter in weight because of
improved material strength & manufacturing techniques.
- PAINTING: Every component & part of Flame Proof Wire Rope
Electric Hoist is thoroughly scrubbed & painted with two coats of
primer before assembly & two coats of synthetic enamel/automotive
paint after testing.
- SUPPORTING STRUCTURE, TROLLEYS AND DRIVE SYSTEMS: The trolley types
are the result of integrating standard hoists in chassis designed for
different applications and combining them with various types of
In addition articulated joints ensure that all four wheels are always
firmly positioned on the tracks and that the wheel loads are properly
distributed in accordance with the structural design of the system.
- Two speeds in all drives.
- Limit switches & brakes in cross travel drive.
- Independent push button station for bulky jobs.
- Flame proof Hoists suitable for Gas Group I, IIA &II
We at S.CRANE would be glad to assist you in designing & installing
overhead structures & supports to ensure safe, smooth & economical
materials handling for your application