Our Product Range
Electric Lift Elevators
Rope Hoist, mounted on a supported I-Beam, which lowers & raises the cage. ln the absence of a RCC well inside the building, a fabricated enclosure supporting structure can be erected on site. This structure is independent of the building can be erected inside or outside the building, just touching. Guide wheels are fitted on the cage which run in the C-Guides which are provided on the structure on opposite sides. This arrangement enables smooth & trouble free travel of the cage in a vertically straight line. Collapsible gates are provided at all entry! exit points for essential safety.
- Capacity: 0.5 Tons Onwards
- Span: 3 meter X 3 meter X 3 meter
- Lift: 0.5 meter to 20 meter
- Floor: Ground + 10
S. CRANES design, build and erect various lifting appliances to fulfill he needs of industry. These appliances are suitable for different applications. You may browse through our list of appliances to get a clear idea on which appliance is suitable for your application List
- Single Girder Overhead Crane
- Double Girder Overhead Crane
- Underslung Crane
- Gantry Crane.
- Double Truss Single Bridge Crane
- Jib Crane
- H O T Crane (HAND OPERATED TRAVELLING)
- Goliath Cranes
- Monorail Cranes
- Goods Lift / Passenger Lift
- Hoists / Winch
- Chain Pulley Blocks.
- LIMIT SWITCHES To prevent over hoisting & over lowering of hook.
- ELECTRO-MECHANIC DOOR LOCKS near the collapsible gates to ensure .
- Lift does not work electrically if any door is open.
- The collapsible gate does not open mechanically unless cage is on corresponding level.
- SPRING BUFFERS on the floor of the lift well to cushion the cage.