Our Product Range
We are specialized in offering Electric Hoists that
are manufactured under the strict supervision of our qualified
professionals. These electric hoists are available with an electric trolley
and suspension hook that makes the hoists suitable for various applications.
Provided with safety latches at the top and bottom hooks of the hoists;
these are user friendly and provide a longer service life. Further, our
electric hoists are also fitted with high efficiency energy saving motors to
save extra consumption of power.
- Capacity: 0.5 Tons Onwards
- Lift: 0.5 meter to 18 meter
- DESIGN: Compact dimensions, low weight, easy to operate and easy to
maintain, modular design with direct fits between components. Generally
in accordance with IS 3938.
- MOTORS: S. CRANES uses sturdy cylindrical rotor pole-changing motors
with elegant continuous cast aluminium sections, integrated safety
brakes. Insulation class - F, Protection- IP54. Specifically designed
for high starting torque hoisting service, half-hour rated with
permanently lubricated bearings suitable for frequent reversals as well
- GEAR BOXES: Precision flat helical/ spur gear units with
case-hardened gears, high-grade surface treatment and permanent
oil/grease lubrication. Newer designs are lighter in weight because of
improved material strength & manufacturing techniques.
- BRAKES: Single/ Dual-disc electromagnetic DC brakes featuring
automatic braking on power failure. Environmentally sound brake linings
designed for approx. I million braking operations allow long maintenance
- ELECTRICAL PANEL : Modular design, covering a very wide operating
range. The panels are designed for ease of installation, maintenance and
reliable operation, with, fuseless circuitry. Each drive group is
equipped with a motor overload protection device to provide effective
protection against inadmissible overloading. Control circuit provides
reduced voltage at the Push Button station, with 110 volts being
standard. Also, a relay to prevent phase failure and phase sequence
change at the incoming. Modular soft starts for cross and long travel
motors, ensures, operation is much more gentle on components, lowering
shock loads and heat buildup.
- PAINTING: Every component & part is thoroughly scrubbed &
painted with two coats of primer before assembly & two coats of
synthetic enamel/automotive paint after testing.
- SUPPORTING STRUCTURE, TROLLEYS AND DRIVE SYSTEMS: The trolley types
are the result of integrating standard hoists in chassis designed for
different applications and combining them with various types of
- In addition articulated joints ensure that all four wheels are always
firmly positioned on the tracks and that the wheel loads are properly
distributed in accordance with the structural design of the system.
- LIMIT SWITCHES (PROXIMITY) : To prevent over Hoisting & over
lowering of hook. Positive action limit switch will prevent over travel
beyond set limits in either direction. (Optional)
- PUSH BUTTON STATIONS: Extra light, handy, easy to operate. Weather
proof as a standard, giving sure grip, one handed control, Station has
built in steel strain relief, permits pulling of unloaded hoist along
- Two speeds in all drives.
- Limit switches in cross travel drive.
- Independent push button station for bulky jobs.
- Flame proof Hoists suitable for Gas Group I, IIA &IIB.
We at S.CRANES would be glad to assist you in designing & installing
overhead structures & supports to ensure safe, smooth & economical
materials handling for your application