Our Product Range
Double Truss Single Bridge Cranes
Our organization is offering Double Truss Single Bridge Cranes that finds a wide application in loading, unloading and handling of material in the shop floor. These are provided with an arrangement of solid shafts and floating shafts coupled by universal couplings that are supported on pedestals blocks. This arrangement helps in ensuring smooth flow of stresses in double truss single bridge cranes, thus allowing high speed operation style and bringing a boost in the productivity levels. Specifications
Features of main girder
- Capacity : 0.5 Ton Onwards
- Span : 5 meter to 40 meter
- Lift : 0.5 meter to 80 meter
- Economical design, using bigger cross section of crane with lesser amount of steel
- Special lightweight construction of the crane reduces load stress on building supports
- Low Headroom ensuring maximum lift
- Easy accessibility for maintenance
- Bigger cross section ensures lesser vibrations in girder
DESIGN, FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
S. CRANE Double Truss Single Bridge Cranes: These systems provide space for materials handling even when production units or warehouses are comparatively small and low. To minimize the capital costs for modifications to buildings to provide extra space, we utilize the minimum of space for our crane systems. Using various fixing arrangements the S.CRANE single girder traveling cranes
can be fitted individually to the existing space available. Favorable dimensions result in the optimal highest hook position.
Normally there is no maximum safety distance to the ceiling of the building for single girder cranes with a load capacity range of up to 10 T. This makes it a master at saving space even in buildings with unfavourable dimensions. The crane girder is constructed from robust profiles.
Using a comprehensive range of fixing arrangements the travelling cranes can be designed to fit the avaliable space. All we need for the planning stage of the crane system are the clear dimensions of the building. We will then design the crane individually for you. SPECIAL FEATURES
- LIMIT SWITCHES :- To prevent over hoisting & over lowering of hook.
- PUSH BUTTON STATIONS :- Extra light, handy, easy to operate, aluminium, fabricated from extruded section.
- SOFT STARTS :- Electric / Electronic soft start modules electrically coupled to the long travel drives to achieve jerk free, cushioned & smooth starts.
- MAINTENANCE PLATFORM WITH HAND RAILING :- Easy, simple & safe maintenance of the Crane extended partially or totally along the girder.
- SHROUDED BUS BAR ARRANGEMENT ;- Fitted along the Gantry - simple, safe, suitable for multiple cranes in the same bay.
- Two speeds in all drives.
- Limit switches & brakes in cross & long travel drive.
- Independent push button station for bulky jobs.
- Radio Remote Control for wireless control.